- This event has passed.
DePaul Community Talks: Resiliency Skills for Anxiety, Depression and Executive Functioning
May 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
DePaul University, in partnership with the Oak Park Township Community Mental Health Board and D97, plan to offer a series of community
talks to the D97 community as part of the Mindful Middle Schoolers & Mindfulness Matters Program. Below is a list of upcoming talks for
spring and early summer 2022!
Registration via the eventbrite links below is requested:
Parent/Student/Staff (open to all):
– May 4, 6-7 PM: Technology and mental health: strategies to promote mindful digital citizenship (Dr. Orson Morrison)
– May 12, 6-7 PM: Strategies to support executive functioning and self-regulation (Dr. Orson Morrison)
– May 17, 6-7 PM: Understanding depression in youth and strategies for treatment and support (Dr. Victoria Doobay)
– May 25, 6-7 PM: Understanding anxiety in youth and strategies for treatment and support (Dr. Orson Morrison)
– June 7, 6-7 PM: Mindfulness-based strategies and their applications in academic environments (Dr. Victoria Doobay):
– June 15, 6-7 PM: Summer’s Here! Promoting Social Emotional Wellness in Out of School Time (Dr. Orson Morrison)