Triton College’s Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) is offering FREE tax assistance to individuals aged 60 or older from low- to moderate-income households.
This free service is made possible by the grant-funded IRS program, Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE), in which volunteers are trained and certified.
This service is by appointment ONLY.
Appointments can be made starting on Monday, Jan. 23, 2023. Call the number below.
This year’s tax sites include:
- Triton College (River Grove)
- Elmwood Park Public Library
- Eisenhower Public Library (Harwood Heights)
- Melrose Park Public Library
- Proviso Township Office (Hillside)
- Seniors Assistance Center (Norridge)
- Leyden Township Westdale Park (Melrose Park)
- Schiller Park Community Center
- La Grange Park Public Library
For more information or to make an appointment, call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3895.